Retraction note: Metastatic ovarian papillary cystadenocarcinoma to the small intestine serous surface: report of a case of high-grade histopathologic malignancy
© The Author(s). 2016
Received: 27 October 2016
Accepted: 27 October 2016
Published: 4 November 2016
The original article was published in Journal of Ovarian Research 2014 7:33
The co-Editors-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the articles cited [2–6]) and peer review and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Khaki F, Javanbakht J, Sharifzad S, Gharagozlou MJ, Khadivar F, Manesh JY, Hosseini SH, Anissian A, Touni SR, Gilvari A, Abdi FS. Metastatic ovarian papillary cystadenocarcinoma to the small intestine serous surface: report of a case of high-grade histopathologic malignancy. J Ovarian Res. 2014;7:33.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Tavasoly A, Javanbakht J, Khaki F, Hosseini E, Bahrami A, Hassan MA, Mirabad M. Ulnar malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumour diagnosis in a mixed-breed dog as a model to study human: histologic clinicopathologic study. Diagn Pathol. 2013;8:86.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Monteiro LN, Salgago BS, Grandi F, Fernandes TR, Miranda BS, Teixeira CR, Rocha RM, Rocha NS. Ovarian mucinous cystadenoma in a gray brocket deer (Mazama gouazoupira). J Vet Diagn Invest. 2011;23(3):589–92.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Banco B, Antuofermo E, Borzacchiello G, Cossu-Rocca P, Grieco V. Canine ovarian tumors: an immunohistochemical study with HBME-1 antibody. J Vet Diagn Invest. 2011;23(5):977–81.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Riccardi E, Greco V, Verganti S, Finazzi M. Immunohistochemical diagnosis of canine ovarian epithelial and granulosa cell tumors. J Vet Diagn Invest. 2007;19(4):431–5.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Stacy BA, Vidal JD, Osofsky A, Terio K, Koski M, de Cock HEV. Ovarian papillary cystadenocarcinomas in a green iguana (Iguana iguana). J Comp Pathol. 2004;130(2-3):223–8.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar