- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction note: Uterine mast cell tumor: a clinical and cytohistopathological study
© The Author(s). 2016
- Received: 27 October 2016
- Accepted: 27 October 2016
- Published: 4 November 2016
The original article was published in Journal of Ovarian Research 2014 7:105
The co-Editors-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the articles cited [2–6]) and peer review and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Bahrami AM, Khaki F, Zehtabian S, Cheraghi J, Rashnavadi M, Ahmadi MR, Naderafif M, Javaherypour S, Mohsenzadeh S, Hosseini E, Masoudi H, Pourzaer M. Uterine mast cell tumor: a clinical and cytohistopathological study. J Ovarian Res. 2014;7:105.PubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Hosseini E, Pedram B, Behrami AM, Touni SR, Malayeri HZ, Mokarizadeh A, Pourzaer M, Pourzaer M, Zehtabian S, Mohajer S, Ahmadi S. Diagnostic procedures for improving of the KIT (CD117) expressed allele burden for the liver metastases from uterus mast cell tumors: prognostic value of the metastatic pattern and tumor biology. Tumor Biol. 2015;36(2):929–37. [online first October 2014].Google Scholar
- Hosseini E, Pedram B, Bahrami AM, Moghaddam MHJ, Javanbakht J, Ghomi FE, Moghaddam NJ, Koohestani M, Shafiee R. Cutaneous mast cell tumor (Mastocytoma): cyto-histopathological and haematological investigations. Diagn Pathol. 2014;9:9.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Henry C, Herrera C. Mast cell tumors in cats: clinical update and possible new treatment avenues. J Feline Med Surg. 2013;15(1):41–7.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Blackwood L, Murphy S, Pastor J. Response to letter by Dr Schulman regarding ‘European consensus document on mast cell tumours in dogs or cats’. Vet Comp Oncol. 2013;11(2):164–5.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Johnson TO, Schulman FY, Lipscomb TP, Yantis LD. Histopathology and biologic behavior of pleomorphic cutaneous mast cell tumors in fifteen cats. Vet Pathol. 2002;39(4):452–7.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar